Get Fit Stockton
Group Fitness Classes
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
Get Motivated to Better Yourself With A Group Fitness Class!
One of the most common goals for the start of every new year is to get fit, to get healthy, or to simply feel better about ourselves. While most of us don’t make it, seemingly, there are ways to get past this funk and actually make this year better than the last. Bootcamps and group fitness classes are another way to help you reach your goals in a motivating and economical way.
Is a Fitness Bootcamp Right for You?
Group fitness training or Bootcamps are a great way to get results to help you reach your goals. Whether you are looking into strength training or weight lifting, cardio or working toward your weight loss goals, a group setting may just be the ideal place to get the motivation you need to get and keep, going toward your goals. Group fitness classes, rather than a trainer working with one client, or even two, include a trainer working with several clients at one time, depending on the workout involved. There are plenty of benefits to take out of a group fitness class setting.
- Pay less – Group training is a shared cost and you can get the benefit of a great workout while spending less than one on one session
- Increased Motivation- not only from your coach, but also the entire group
- More support – when one person needs help there are many more to help
- Get pumped – group fitness training helps create a friendly boost in motivation by encouraging one another to keep up and push yourself beyond your previous limits
- Group focus – fitness classes have a specific goal in mind and a progressive approach to achieve it
- Tailored for different body types and abilities – bootcamps can be adjusted as needed by your coach to increase intensity or decrease it if you need it
- Be held accountable for your actions – when you join a fitness class your bootcamp buddies begin to help hold you accountable to your goals, if you don’t show up, they wonder where you are and that helps you to stick to your plan
- Bootcamps can be fun – sometimes people enjoy sharing each others misery and also joys and accomplishments, in boot camps and fitness classes you will work hard toward your goals and having a supportive group there by your side can make it a more enjoyable experience
Especially if you are new to a type of workout or are feeling self-conscious and nervous about being at the gym at all, a group setting – at least a few of those individuals will feel the same – but what you will likely find is that most people in the group have been there too and will give you the support you need to fit right in and get moving.
Working in a class setting, although each individual doesn’t get as much one on one personal attention, they find a support system and make friends. As well, when a personal trainer is able to work with more people at once, they are able to drop their price and make getting fit in a professional setting more affordable. Group fitness classes are a more cost-effective way to reap the benefits of fitness.
Many people who take group fitness classes simply have more fun. It is much less awkward than getting on a machine or trying a workout for the first time and feeling as if you look silly or are doing it wrong. With Get Fit Stockton, you will find that there are a variety of group fitness classes available to help you get motivated in the right way.
Maximize focus and motivation by joining a fitness bootcamp
Bootcamps are there to get you moving towards your goals. They revolve around a structured approach because the curriculum has to manage many people at one time. You as an individual have certain needs and limitations that need to be considered, luckily with the proper programming the best fitness class can be adjusted by the coach to help you keep making progress over time.
There are all kinds of types of group fitness classes
- Flexibility and mobility
- Weight loss
- Mud run training
- Strength training
- Sports specific training
- Training at the workplace
- Outdoor training
Find the bootcamp that is in align with your goals. Consider what your goal is and a the best way to get there. It may not be best to just jump into any fitness class. Maybe you need a little bit more of a restorative approach helping you gain mobility and flexibility if your trying to get back in shape. Maybe your doctor told you you need to improve cardio health so a running fitness group may be better. Also look at the intensity, if you are already an intermediate or advanced athlete make sure the boot camp you are going to jump into is challenging enough to help you feel like you are working hard.
Once you find your class you along with everyone else in it can borrow from each other to help motivate, encourage and stay focused on the goal. When times get tough you can reach out to others for support and team up together to overcome hurdles and obstacles that get in your way. So now it’s not just you and your coach helping you reach your goal it’s a whole community all working together to get one another across the finish line to success!
Let’s find the right bootcamp for you, all you need to do to get started is to shoot me an email using the form below.
Request a consultation
Contact Get Fit Stockton For Personal Training Services & Get Results!
We know that it can be challenging taking those first steps towards a better you. There is no better time than right now, to make the decision that you want to improve. Our personal trainers are here to get you on the right path to success.
Whether you are looking for support and coaching for weight loss and strength training, or you need rehabilitation due to an injury. Don’t keep putting it off, start today, build your confidence back up, Get Fit Stockton is here for all your personal training needs.
Contact us now! Fill out the form to get started!